Puppy Teething Dental Chicken
- Follow some of our tips to get the best out of your puppy's Nylabone
- To excite your puppy with his new chew simply scrape on a hard, rough surface to liven up the flavour, bring an old bone back to life in the same way.
- To keep your chews clean give them a scrub with a brush under warm water, using mild, non-toxic detergent, and rinse thoroughly.
- Check your pup's chew regularly, make sure it's whole and intact, with no missing pieces. Always replace if the knuckle ends are worn down, or if it becomes too small to chew safely.
- These non-edible chews are made with nylon. They are NOT intended for consumption.